Since 30 years Acquario is a guarantee of quality.
A beautiful location for your holidays or for the wedding of your dreams.
The complex is located in a large park with swimming pool, entertainment area, gym and is directly on the sea which is accessed through 50 meters of protected dunes.
In the silence of the garden, among the scent of Adriatic sea, this modern resort is for who desires to spend a quiet holiday.
A modern, air-conditioned and panoramic banquet hall hosts any type of ceremony.
Give your review
How far is the beach?
– We are 150 meters from our structure
If the beach is sandy or pebbly?
– It’s sandy beach
Does the sea go deep gradually?
– Yes, it does
Can we book the beach umbrella before?
– The umbrella must be chosen among those free on the morning of your arrival.
Do I need to cross a road to go to the beach?
– No, we are on the sea, we just have to cross the village.
How far is the center of Vasto Marina?
– We are 3.5 Km from the center of the vasto marina and 7.5 km from the Vasto city center
Are there any buses going to the center of Vasto Marina / historic center?
– Yes, of course, from 1 July until 1 September every 20 minutes until late at night.
How to reach structure?
– By car : Highway A14 take you the exit Vasto Sud, continue o San Salvo Marina and so it is automatically located on the ss16 to the north, follow it for 2 km and find us on the right side sea.
What is the difference between the hotel room and the dependances (usually people think that the dependances are equipped with a kitchenette)
– Our dependances are spacious rooms without kitchenette and they have the same price of the rooms.
Are the rooms spacious?
– The rooms are comfortable for the people they host.
The outbuildings are slightly more spacious.
Do all the rooms have a terrace?
All our rooms have a small terrace / balcony, some with sea view.
The Sea View rooms have a supplement.
My child sleeps with us we do not need a cot we can occupy a double room?
– Sorry, but we have to give you a room for the people who will occupy it.
What does the full board / half board include, meals are served? If my son does not eat much what can he eat?
– The full board / half board service includes drinks with meals, water, wine and soft drinks. Every morning we serve a Continental breakfast with homemade pastries.
The main meals are served only the vegetable side dishes are buffet style. The daily menu is characterized by a choice between 3 main courses and three second courses, meat and fish every day. The menu always contains pasta with tomato sauce or a grilled meat and in the evening there is always a soup, so that everybody can find something to eat.
I'm celiac (or various intolerant) do you have a menu that respects my intolerance?
Yes sure, the day of his arrival we'll talk to the head waiter who will provide for his every need.
Is the CLUB CARD mandatory? What does it include?
– Yes, from the middle of June to the middle of September for those who make a stay of 1 week or more, for those who make a stay less than optional.
The beahc umbrella has a daily cost of €. 25,00 per day.
It includes 1 umbrella (from the second row not bookable) 1 deckchair, 1 sunbed per broom and 1 beach towel per person, such as use of the pool and gym, daytime and evening entertainment, baby club .
Can we have two cots?
– Yes, of course, the extra charge is €. 8.00 per day.
And how much is the umbrella on the first row?
– There’s an extra charge for the first row it’s € 10.00 per day.
Do you have a mini club? What about it?
The mini club includes children from 4 years old, children under 4 years can only enter with a parent the Animators do not entertain but the child is free to leave the mini club at any time.
Is the hotel equipped with a parking space / garage?
Yes, we have two large parking inside the structure but not kept.